Bitwig Studio 2 is now available for Windows, MacOS and GNU / Linux, providing a modular platform with the introduction of the “Modulators” concept that offers simple devices like envelopes and LFOs to more complex ones like Random and Math to shape your sounds.
Each device in Bitwig Studio 2 has modulation slots where you can insert the Modulators to assign them to any parameter. In addition, the Modulators themselves can interconnect with each other.
Watch video below.
- A re-conceptualized modulation system with 25 brand new Modulators
- Numerous device updates, including remote controls, dynamic displays and spectrum analyzers
- 17 entirely new devices
- Better hardware integration, with improved MIDI handling and several dedicated MIDI and CV devices
- Fades and crossfades
- VST3 support
- Multiple updates on with parameter display and improved signal flow
- Improvements to the Polysynth synthesizer: new oscillator mixing modes and filter waveshaping
- Smart Tool Switching
- New notification system
- New context menu system
- Improvements in the driver API, with new scripting engine and possibility to make scripts in Python
Bitwig Studio 2 has a price of 379 EUR / 399 USD (Update 159 EUR / 169 USD). Includes 12 months of free updates.
You can try a free demo here.
Source: Bitwig Studio
Check our FREE DOWNLOAD selection of Bass music releases, guest mixes and many more releases.