Charlatan by BlauKraut Engineering is a free subtractive synthesizer. It has 8 polyphony´s voices, 2 oscillators, shape modulator, sync and ring modulation with modulation of wave forms. Also, Charlatan offers unison mode (7 stereo voices), noise generator, 2 envelope types, LFO, 3 filter mode (4-pole -24 db/oct- and 2-pole -12 db/oct- lowpass, bandpass).
Watch demo below.
This synthesizer emulates warmness like old analogue hardware, and brings flexibility to reach classics sounds in quickly way in adition to extreme and experimental sounds. Its graphic interface is quite friendly, with all control knobs for easy access.
Charlatan works for Windows 32/64bit.
You can download it here.
- 2 oscillators with shape modulation
- Oscillator hard synchronization and ring modulation
- Unison mode with upto 7 voices and stereo spread
- Stereo noise generator
- 2 ADSR envelope generators
- LFO with host tempo synchronization
- 3 filter types modeled after classic analog hardware: 4-pole (24 db/oct) and 2-pole (12 db/oct) lowpass, bandpass
- 3 voice modes: Monophonic, Monophonic Legato and 8-voice Polyphonic
- Ultra-low CPU usage
Source: BlauKraut Engineering
Check our FREE DOWNLOAD selection of Bass music releases, guest mixes and many more releases.
Releases, Mixes, free downloads & many more!View All