Illformed’s dBlue Glitch was one of the crowd favorites for “glitching,” or adding short effects, to things like drum beats and progressions. The software offers users a range of possibilities, including things like a tapestop effect, modulation, sequencing, and more. Not only that, but the plugin is also very easy to use.
- “The effects in dblue glitch are quite useful, and are easy to figure out by arranging the knobs to your liking.”
- “Glitch is so useful. You can set the tape stop so it sounds like a kick drum. Bam. All the percussion you could want from one VST and no messy samples.”
- “Glitch is an awesome product.”
- Each program consists of 128 scenes that can be triggered via MIDI notes. Each scene has its own unique sequencer pattern, timing, and effect settings, allowing you to create tons of unique variations for every moment in your song, all ready to go at the press of a key!
- Multi-lane sequencer allows many effects to be played simultaneously, to create interesting layered sounds.
- Improved sequencer timing controls to better match your groove and song structure.
- Intuitive pattern editor with drag’n’drop. Draw, erase, resize, split and join blocks with ease.
- 9 cheeky little effect modules designed to slice, dice, chop, screw, twist, turn and mangle your sounds into radical new forms.
- Tempo-synced effects can easily be dialled in to precise musical timings such as 16th notes, 8th note triplets, and so on.
- Filter, mix, pan and volume controls on each module, to help shape and fine-tune the output.
Randomize, Mutate, Glitch!
- Randomize and Mutate functions can be found at almost every level. Mutate a single effect to get slightly different parameter variations, or instantly Randomize everything in the entire scene to create unexpected, chaotic and inspiring results!
Now available as a Windows VST plugin, Mac VST or Audio Units plugin, or Linux VST plugin.
Check our FREE DOWNLOAD selection of Bass music releases, guest mixes and many more releases.