Mastering software with new vintage-inspired processors launched
iZotope have just released the latest version of their flagship mastering software, Ozone. What’s new in this version is a series of new processing modules based on vintage analogue hardware.
The Ozone family of products includes both Ozone 7 and Ozone 7 Advanced, which includes additional features for gluing together a mix. Ozone 7 Advanced users can take advantage of four brand-new vintage-inspired modules, designed to add deep, rich analog character to digital recordings. Additionally, the new Codec Preview feature lets Advanced users audition the effect of industry-standard codecs on their master, making it easier to make necessary adjustments before exporting for digital distribution.
Ozone 7 Key Features:
- Vintage Limiter: Glue a mix together, control dynamic range, and add character
- Vintage Tape [Advanced only]: Add the distinctive sonic characteristics of analogue tape to modern digital recordings
- Vintage Compressor [Advanced only]: Add subtle warming and sweetening effects with a single-band, program-dependent vintage compressor
- Vintage EQ [Advanced only]: Add the richness, warmth, and colour of analogue equalisation to digital audio
- Maximizer with new IRC IV mode: Increase perceived loudness without pumping or distortion with the mode’s innovative new spectral shaping technology
- Dynamic EQ: Now included in both versions of Ozone with improved features and optimized performance
- A comprehensive bank of presets: Achieve authentic sounds for any genre and style and explore Signature Mastering Presets from Greg Calbi, the notable mastering engineer whose career spans from John Lennon to Bruce Springsteen to Lady Gaga and Tony Bennett
- New export options: Encode mastered audio to MP3 and AAC formats
Ozone 7 ($199) runs as a standalone application, or as a plug-in in your DAW. Ozone 7 Advanced includes ten additional component plug-ins for direct access to individual Ozone modules in your host.
OZONE 7 ADVANCED PRICE DROP
The release of Ozone 7 also brings a significant, permanent price drop to the Advanced version making it possible for an even wider range of users to take advantage of the impressive new features – what´s more the intro pricing means it´s currently even less – only $449 until 11th November!
OZONE 7 UPGRADES
Users of existing versions of Ozone should check out the Upgrade Paths including a great value price for those wanting to upgrade from Standard Ozone to Advanced – only £102.95!
Special introductory pricing is available until 11th November 2015
To view Ozone 7 and all upgrade paths visit: www.izotope.com/ozone
Check our FREE DOWNLOAD selection of drum and bass, trap, hiphop and many more releases.