Modular Synths + Tobi Neumann: How To Make An Analog Kick Drum
Tobi Neuman share his techniques for creating an analog kick sound out of just five modules. Watch and learn – this video is a great introduction for producers just getting their first taste of modular synths.
In the video, Tobi uses five different modules to get his kick working:
- Make Noise MATHS 2013 – in this video, used as an attack/release envelope generator
- CWEJMAN VCA-4MX Quad VCA Mixer
- Tiptop Audio Z3000 mk2 – smart VC oscillator
- Doepfer A-138d CFX – audio interface, crossfader, FX insert
- Doepfer A-145 LFO – Tobi uses it as a simple clock in this setup
Check our FREE DOWNLOAD selection of Bass music releases, guest mixes and many more releases.