Pioneer DJ has announced the arrival of its new mixer DJM-250MK2, update of its basic product, which includes features never seen before in a low-end model of this brand.
The design of the mixer has two channels, and it looks with the aesthetics of the DJM series, offering a complete license of Rekordbox DJ and expansion for DVS control, to use directly the mixer to plug with the computer and play with timecode vinyl without any additional software.
Watch video bellow.
It also includes the Magvel crossfader with reversing function and DVS control, an ideal choice for beginners to the discipline of turntablism thanks to its ability to play with vinyl or digitally. The DJM-250MK2 is profiled as one of the most competitive Pioneer products, thanks to its many functions and software at a low price.
The DJM-250MK2 will be available this month.
Price 349 €.
• High performance Magvel crossfader ideal for scratch, used in some high range mixers and controllers of Pioneer.
• New crossfader inversion function.
• New Sound Color filter extracted from DJM-900NXS2.
• 24-bit and 48khz audio interface.
• The new audio interface provides DVS control in Rekordbox.
• Dual headphone output.
• Master output with XLR connectors.
Source: Pioneer DJ
Check our FREE DOWNLOAD selection of Bass music releases, guest mixes and many more releases.