Digitakt is the latest product from the Swedish company Elektron, a machine that combines 8 Audio / MIDI tracks, with sampling function.
According to Elektron, Digitakt offers all the tools necessary to create rhythms in studio or performances. It has a digital sound engine, sampler, sequencer, sound molding with multimode filters, analog distortion, LFOs, ability to control external MIDI devices and Overbridge management software in free and paid version.
Watch promo below.
Digitakt has the Elektron reputation of equipment, being a rugged unit with new hi-res encoders and extremely long-lasting backlit buttons and ultra-clear OLED screen which contributes to a user-friendly and intuitive user interface.
- 8 internal audio tracks
- 8 dedicated MIDI tracks
- 1 × Multi-mode filter per audio track
- 1 × Distortion effect per audio track
- 1 × Assignable LFO per track
- Delay and Reverb send FX
- Sampling capability
- 64 MB sample memory
- 1 GB +Drive storage
- 2 × ¼” input & 2 × ¼” balanced output
- 1 × High Speed USB 2.0 port
- MIDI In/Out/Thru with DIN sync out
- Overbridge enabled
- Dimensions: W215×D176×H63 mm (8.5×7.2×2.5″) (including knobs and rubber feet)
- Weight: approximately 1.45 kg (3.2 lbs)
Check our FREE DOWNLOAD selection of Bass music releases, guest mixes and many more releases.