Filteq by Analog Obsession, is a free 3-band color equalizer inspired by the Filtek MK3 EQ vintage hardware, was created by Stefan Sulke and manufactured by FILTEK Labo SA.
This emulation copies the design of the original hardware, offering the same set of features and a very similar look. Filteq works very well to add color on high frequencies and consolidate low frequencies, giving a subtle color to the source. A tool that could serve very well for some digital mastering projects.
Filteq has a vertical user interface, such as in the original gear, providing the same behavior like Filtek MK3 EQ adding the values in each band.
The developer is working on other products that will see light later this year.
Filteq is offered in 32-bit & 64-bit VST / AU plugin format for Windows & Mac.
Download it for free here.
- 3-band equalizer with bypass-switch
- Each band has 12 selectable frequencies with +/-16dB of stepped gain and a 2-way selectable Q-switch
- High frequency band: 1,8k / 2,2 / 2,7/ 3,4/ 4/ 5/ 6,5 / 8 / 10 / 12/ 15 / 18 Khz
- Mid frequency band: 380 / 450 / 600 / 700 / 900 Hz /1 / 1,3 / 1,6 /2 / 2,5 / 3 / 3,8 Khz
- Low frequency band: 50 /60 /80 /100 / 120 140 / 180 / 220 / 270 330 / 400/ 500 Hz
- Lowpass-filter: 5 / 8 /10 / 12 / 15 kHz
- Highpass-filter: 80, 160, 240, 320, 500 Hz
Sample Rate Support: up to 192 khz
Bit Depth: 64 bits
Source: Analog Obsession
Check our FREE DOWNLOAD selection of Bass music releases, guest mixes and many more releases.
Releases, Mixes, free downloads & many more!