The company Klipsch will prepare the launch of two new low-cost speakers.
The speakers are part of the Atmos range:
The Klipsch R-26FA Dolby Atmos is a low-priced reference range version of the company’s RP-280SA speaker. It features built-in elevation channel reflection, which essentially reflects the sound of the ceiling to create a “immersion experience”.
Price: $ 599 (1 speaker)
Klipsch R-14SA is designed as part of the Klipsch sound system, allows you to add a lift channel to your configuration without having to buy completely new speakers for this.
Price: $ 399 (pair)
• Built-in Elevation Channel for Dolby Atmos®
• 1 “Aluminum Diaphragm Compression Tweeter
• Dual 6.5 “Copper Spun Magnetically Shielded IMG Woofers
• 90×90 Square Tractrix Horn
• Front-Firing Port
• Strong, Flexible Removable Grille
• Dimensions: 39 “x 7.8″ x 16.25 ”
Check our FREE DOWNLOAD selection of Bass music releases, guest mixes and many more releases.