Native Instruments introduced the new Maschine MK3, the third version of the beat-making tool, a totally redesigned model from cero.
Now it offers two color LED displays for editing samples, notes, mixing processes and navigation. Now all pads are larger, with a four-way push encoder for navigation and a touch strip to effects, pitch-bending and strumming notes. The equipment has an integrated audio interface with line outputs and inputs to connect monitors, it will also make it easier to sample audio outside of the studio.
Check promo below.
According to NI, the new Maschine was developed in tandem with its new Komplete Kontrol keyboards (available in 49 and 61-key versions) to help make music production “as fun, intuitive, and hands-on as possible.”
It will be available from October 5, and now can be pre-ordered from NI.
Price: $ 599 / € 599 / £ 479
- Integrated hardware/software system includes sampler, arranger, mixer, FX, and more
- 8 GB MASCHINE library with samples, one-shots, sliced loops, sampled instruments, presets, patterns, drum kits, and songs
- Includes 25 GB KOMPLETE 11 SELECT library
- 25 pro-quality studio and creative FX including filter, EQ, delay, reverb, and compressor
- 2 high-resolution RGB color displays for precision sample slicing, sound tweaking, note editing, mixing, browsing, and more
- 16 large, ultra-sensitive pads make two-handed drumming easy
- Pro-grade, 96kHz / 24-bit audio interface with 2 x ¼” TRS line outputs, 2 x ¼” TRS line inputs, ¼” dynamic mic input, stereo headphone output, 1 x MIDI In, 1 x MIDI out, and 1 x Footswitch
- Touch sensitive knobs for parameter tweaking
- Smart Strip for strumming notes, pitch bending sounds, performing with FX, and more
- Four-directional push encoder for browsing, navigating, and adjusting levels and balance
- Powered via USB 2.0 or with the included power supply unit
- Seamless integration with KOMPLETE
- Classic groovebox features including 16 velocity levels, swing, pad link, note repeat, step sequencer, and vintage MPC 60/SP-1200 sampling emulation
- Compatible with all major DAWs (including Ableton Live, Logic Pro, and FL Studio) as a VST or Audio Units plug-in, with full multi-core support
Check our FREE DOWNLOAD selection of Bass music releases, guest mixes and many more releases.