The beta version of Rekordbox 5.0 can now be tested by users. Now it has a new graphical user interface totally renewed, with a flatter and geometric design and more vivid colors that contrast with the gray background to highlight all the elements of the interface.
Also offers compatibility for the DJM-S9 mixer. If you want to try the Rekordbox 5 you can download it here. You can also upgrade the firmware for the DJM-S9.
Features and Improvements
- Renewed GUI.
- DJM-S9 support. (Firmware update is recommended for optimized integration. Please see below.)
- Added Key shift / Key sync.
- 16 Hot Cues / Pad FXs support.
- Added Keyboard mode (key-shifted hot cue play).
- Added Beat loop mode.
- Added an option to play Hot Cue before reaching the next beat.
- Added options to set quantize beat value for each function.
- Added a preference to display 16 slots / 8 slots of the sampler.
- Ability to set beat grid even for short / no beat sampling sound.
- Quantize hot cue to the closest beat while playing.
- Displays remaining and elapsed time at the same time.
- Ability to sync with a track whose BPM is double or half of a master deck.
- More choices for font size and line space.
- Displays original BPM on decks.
Source: pioneer dj
Check our FREE DOWNLOAD selection of Bass music releases, guest mixes and many more releases.
Releases, Mixes, free downloads & many more!