Roland has introduced the latest member of its family of synthesizers Boutique, the new SE-02 an original piece of three oscillators. Unlike its previous products, this synth offers real analog circuits; something that many are grateful for!
The instrument was designed in collaboration with Studio Electronics, providing controls on the front panel, a step sequencer, and gate inputs with analog outputs for plug with other analog instruments..
Check demo below.
The new SE-02 is expected to arrive this year at a price of $ 499.99.
- Discrete analog circuitry with knob-per-function interface
- Three voltage controlled oscillators with six waveforms
- Temperature-stabilized oscillators with automatic tuning
- 24 dB low-pass filter and dual gain-stage amplifier
- Three types of cross modulation (XMOD), feedback loop, and noise generator
- Tempo-syncing LFO with nine waveforms
- Tempo-syncing digital delay with bypass to maintain analog signal path
- Save and recall sounds with 384 preset and 128 user locations
- Musical and intuitive pattern sequencer with song mode
- Sequence notes, gate time, glide, and synth parameters
- CV, VCF CV and gate inputs, plus trigger in/out
- External Input for routing audio through the SE-02’s filter section
- Standard MIDI, USB-MIDI, and USB-Audio
- Create a polyphonic synth by using Chain Mode to connect two or more SE-02s together via MIDI
Check our FREE DOWNLOAD selection of Bass music releases, guest mixes and many more releases.
Releases, Mixes, free downloads & many more!