Numark introduced a new turntable, the NTX1000 model, an affordable option for vinyl collectors or DJs.
The Numark NTX1000 has an S-arm with height adjustment, damping cueing, three pitch ranges (± 8, 16 and 50%), with a robust design, being resistant to strong vibrations and external feedback.
The company sensed its need to create a professional turntable that provides versatility and value. The NTX1000 is excellent turntable with great value for money.
- Full-size platter with high-torque direct-drive motor
- 2-speed design: 33 1/3 and 45 RPM
- S-shaped tonearm for accurate tracking
- Tonearm with height adjustment, damped cueing and anti-skate control
- Pitch range adjustable to ±8%, ±16%, and ±50%
- Adjustable counterweight for perfect tonearm balance
- Pitch fader with reset button
- Start and stop time knobs for adjustable time ramping
- 45 RPM adapter included
Check our FREE DOWNLOAD selection of Bass music releases, guest mixes and many more releases.