Rane introduced a new mixer, the Seventy-Two. It offers two USBs for dual DJ support, pads MPC-style and a touchscreen for displaying Serato waveforms, selecting songs and controlling effects.
This mixer offers the high standards of performance and construction typical from from Rane.
Also, Rane launched its new media player Twelve, which accompanies Seventy-Two as a complete Dj set. While the two products can be used independently with other gear, Rane is clearly hoping that users will invest in the whole set, so mixer including dedicated inputs for two Twelve controllers.
Seventy-Two will be available in Q4 2017, priced at $ 1,899.
- Solid steel construction—built like a tank for non-stop, heavy-duty use
- (3) NEW MAG THREE tension adjustable faders for crossfader and channel faders with reverse, contour controls, and cut-in adjustment
- 4.3” Touchscreen for moving wave display, FX control, song selection and user customizations
- Dual Flex FX engines, one for each channel
- Chain-integrated Serato DJ Effect control plus one internal Flex Effect per channel
- Dual USB connections for DJ handoffs
- 16 Akai MPC-style performance pads w/RGB backlight, adjustable threshold and aftertouch, with independent mode controls per deck.
- Two microphone inputs – combo Neutrik, on/off, tone, mic/line level switches
- RCA Phono/CD and CD inputs for each deck
- RCA session Inputs/outputs, balanced XLR, Main Out, balanced ¼”, Booth Out
- SERATO DJ and DVS enabled and includes Serato Control Vinyl
- Industry First – assignable USB controller inputs for Rane TWELVE Battle Controller
Check our FREE DOWNLOAD selection of Bass music releases, guest mixes and many more releases.