Roland introduced its new DJ-202, a compact 2-channel controller, for beginners with low price with built-in drum machine, an ideal choice for beginners who want to venture on djing.
The compact DJ-202 preserves the concept of the flagship DJ-808 and streamlined DJ-505, allowing unparalleled flexibility to DJ, remix, and produces beats on the fly while performing live or in the studio.
Check promo below.
It can not be used as a stand-alone mixer, neither offers DVS control functions. Allows you to control 4 decks with controls for 2.
Includes Serato DJ Intro –
Price: 290 €
- Two-channel, four-deck controller for Serato Intro
- Large platters with the lowest available latency, optimized for scratching
- Built-in drum kits from Roland’s legendary TR-808, TR-909, TR-606*, and TR-707*, realized with advanced ACB (Analog Circuit Behavior) technology
- Eight sounds in each TR kit: Bass Drum, Snare Drum, Closed Hat, Open Hat, Tom, Rim, Clap, and Ride
- Onboard sequencer that controls Serato DJ Intro’s sampler for on-the-fly beat creation
- Independent sampler volume control
- Eight dedicated pads with Hot Cue, Loop, Sequencer, and Sampler modes for controlling Serato DJ Intro or Serato DJ software
- MIDI output for synchronizing external devices with tracks in Serato DJ Intro
- Mic input with gate, hi-pass, reverb, and echo FX
- 24-bit/48 kHz audio fidelity with high-resolution digital-to-analog converters
- Compact, rugged, and lightweight design with easy-grab handles for optimal portability
- Connect straight to your speakers or amplifier via RCA stereo outputs
- USB powered for simple connectivity
- Serato DJ Intro included; Serato DJ Upgrade Ready
- Use Serato DJ Intro to organize and build music libraries or integrate songs from iTunes—just drag a track to the deck, set and trigger cues, loops, and samples, and apply basic FX
Check our FREE DOWNLOAD selection of Bass music releases, guest mixes and many more releases.