Tri-Art Audio is a company dedicated to the construction of audio equipment with materials such as bamboo, wool or concrete, attached to chips and capacitors Class D, with high level parts to achieve the best quality in vibration-free sound reproduction through a beautiful piece of design.
Recently, the company unveiled its new Sprout Series at Montreal Audio Fest. The line includes the Sprout TA-0.5 model, a turntable that features a bamboo plinth, platter, and 9 ” arm. This tonearm offers a unique counterweight system, with two craters filled with bronze balls, allowing adjustments without having to bring the arm back to rest every time.
The Sprout TA-0.5 features an Audio-Technica AT95E cartridge.
The turntable is priced at US $ 995 with cartridge and MM phono included.
**Tri-Art Audio was also debuting the Pebbles Mini speaker, which is heroically constructed from CNC’d (bamboo) layers into a true transmission-line design.
- 24 Pole Synchronous AC Motor
- Brass Pulley
- 33.3 & 45 rpm
- Belt Drive
- Bamboo Platter
- Levelling Legs
- Bronze Collar Bearing with Steel Ball Bearing
- Aluminum Sub Platter with Steel Shaft
- Comes with 9″ Arm
- Three Ply Bamboo Laminate 12mm Thick
- Soaked in Hemp Oil
- Sealed in Beeswax
- VTA & Azimuth Adjustments
- Bronze with Brass Collar Spike and Synthetic, High Viscosity Grease Bearing
- Cardas Wire 33 AWG Uninterrupted from Headshell Clips to Brass Female RCA
- Silver Plated Cartridge Clips
- Micro Bubble Level Included
Check this photo below.
Source: triartaudio / soundstageglobal / thevinylfactory
Check our FREE DOWNLOAD selection of Bass music releases, guest mixes and many more releases.
Releases, Mixes, free downloads & many more!