Moog stops its production of Sub 37 synth to make way for an updated replacement: the Subsequent 37.
The SUBSEQUENT 37 mixer section has double the headroom of that in the Sub 37 Tribute Edition. This provides access to a new range of classic clean tones in both mono and duo performance modes.
Leveraging the mixer’s newfound flexibility, gain-staging in the Ladder filter has been reshaped to boost harmonic saturation and analog compression, resulting in an overall richer low end. Completing the sonic evolution of the SUBSEQUENT 37 is a re-tuned Multidrive circuit that extends well beyond the grit and growl of the original Sub 37.
Check video below.
Like the Sub 37, the new model is paraphonic, which means it can be played in classic monophonic mode, or in a mode that controls both oscillators independently.
- SUB 37 DESIGN – All the controls and features found on the Sub 37 Tribute Edition
- SOUND ENGINE EVOLUTION – Richer low end and greater sonic dimension
- MORE MULTIDRIVE – Wider range and dirtier than ever before
- ROOM FOR TWO – More headroom means Duo mode sounds even better
- 37 NOTE KEYBED – Lightweight with swift action and aftertouch.
- HIGH-POWER HEADPHONES – Cue up your next sound in the loudest of venues.
- EXTENSIVE MODULATION AND SEQUENCING – 2 assignable mod busses, 2 DAHDSR
- looping envelopes and an ultra-powerful arpeggiator/sequencer
- 256 PRESETS – 16 banks of 16 patches
- FREE SOFTWARE EDITOR – Works as a DAW plugin or as a standalone editor.
Check our FREE DOWNLOAD selection of Bass music releases, guest mixes and many more releases.