Nina Richards & Zoë Blade of Transistor Sounds Labs have introduced Stepper Acid– a digitally-controlled 16-step sequencer for Eurorack modular synthesizers.
They say it is “Designed by and for musicians, Stepper Acid was born out of our need for a modern step-sequencer.”
- 16-step sequencer, with adjustable pattern length
- Adjustable analogue slide
- Song mode for pattern chaining
- Stores up to 40 patterns
- Detach mode for playing one pattern while entering another
- 0-5V range CV (5 octaves)
- Gate and accent output. 5V or 12V selectable
- Variable swing function
- Dual microcontroller design
- Adjustable clock sync input and output. Includes: 24PPQN (Sync24), 48PPQN, 96PPQN and 4PPQN (one note per pulse)
Stepper Acid is available for £295.00. See the Transistor Sounds Lab site for details.