PPG Wave Synthesizer Creator Wolfgang Palm is preparing the launch of a new iPad Synthesizer, PPG Infinite.
The Palm technology design can reproduce all kinds of sounds and transform them into a universal set of parameters to be modified. The synth includes wavetable elements. 3D waveforms, and various effects options with “noise” generator.
PPG Infinite‘s release date has not yet been revealed, in this video, synth designer Wolfgang Palm introduces his new PPG Infinite iPad app to check some of its great features.
Check it out!
- New system which can synthesize harmonic and inharmonic sounds
- Morpher – X/Y controller which morphes 5 user selectable sine resources
- Noiser – X/Y controller morphing 3 noise resources and performing modulations on the tonal part
- Molder – acts as a digital filter with any amaginable filter sweeps
- Two detail editor pages for the Sine resources featuring a 3D display
- Import WTS and TCS files from the iPad WaveGenerator and WaveMapper
- Import Phonem utterances and use them in the Infinite Molder
- Versatile matrix system – allowing 16 sources to control 40 parameters
- 10 Envelopes, for control of filter sweeps, waveform, noise and many modulations
- 4 LFOs which can be freely routed via the matrix
- Delay/Reverb effect
- Overdrive/Distortion effect
- A/B compare your edited sounds
- AU extension – run multiple Infinite instances in AU hosts
- IAA – inter-app audio support
- Audiobus 2 with statesaving
- Export audio to AudioShare
- Preset browser with new listing filters
- Directly accessible context help for each module
- Freely configurable schematic keypads, with extremely expressive modulation options
- 4 Keypads play modes: Poly, Mono, Legato and Multitrigger.
- 4 MIDI modes: Omni, Poly, Mono, and Voice-Per-Channel
Check our FREE DOWNLOAD selection of Bass music releases, guest mixes and many more releases.